FYEAH CORN SNAKES 1.8k FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
First off, thank you so much for following! I’ve been running this blog for a couple years and I’ve really enjoyed talking to all of you! I’ve been wanting to do a giveaway for some time now. So, here it is!PRIZES
- two $20 gift certificates to LLL ReptileRULES
- Reblog = 1 entry, Like = 1 entry. You can reblog as many times as you want (but it will only count as another reblog if you reblog it from a different person)
- You don’t have to follow, but I will probably do more of these in the future. So if you follow, you will be the first to know!
- Only 1 prize per person!
- No giveaway blogs!
- Ends May 1st
- These certificates will be mailed to you; shipping internationally. Must be comfortable in sharing your full address. If you’re under 18, check with your parents, etc.
- I will message winners so KEEP YOUR ASK OPEN. If I don’t get a response in 48 hours, I will pick another person.
- This giveaway is NOT funded and/or sponsored by Tumblr or LLL Reptile
That’s about it! I’ve ordered from this store multiple times before and they’re very reliable. You can make purchases on their shop worldwide, so there aren’t region restrictions on where they ship (it just may be a little more expensive).
Good luck everyone! ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Storium is an online storytelling game that allows players to create a story through a series of scenes, reacting to obstacles and people as you come across them. It’s played with 3 people, with one person playing as the Narrator, and the other 2 playing as the characters.
The Narrator chooses the world that the story is set in (with choices such as ‘occult pop horror’, ‘medical drama’ and ‘cyberpunk’), then starts each scene, using cards to give the players challenges to overcome. The players will then try to overcome these challenges as they see fit, progressing the story in fun and interesting ways.
There are a few more rules, but it’s remarkably easy to pick up and is only limited by your imagination. Storium is a fun and fluid way of storytelling, with players reacting to each other and no-one being fully in control, it can lead to some VERY interesting stories.
Our attempt was an occult pop horror called ‘The Badgers of Doom’, they’re black, they’re white, and they bite! Coming soon to cinemas near you!
Sherlock Parody - Olkahomo
Vidar Magnussen (Sherlock Holmes) and Bjarte Tjøstheim (John Watson) in the Entertainment Department at NRK (Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation) are both fans of the BBC series “Sherlock”. When they realized the similarity they decided to make a parody.
Guys, watch this. it’s brilliant!